Monday, November 14, 2011

Half Pint

Well, just call me "Half Pint".  That's right, yesterday I tried to do the honorable thing, give the gift of life, and tried to donate blood.  I say "try" because I ended up failing.  Awwwww.  Yeah, that's right, I got to nearly half a pint, and almost passed out.  They had to stop it and remove the needle so I could recover.  Oops!  Too bad they need a full pint for a donation.  But I asked and the guy said they should be able to at least use it for research, so I guess that's something.  Oh, and by the way, I did just get an email about my cholesterol, so I guess it turned out to be a bit useful.  Listen to my audioboo for the day to hear about the weirdness that was my recovery from nearly passing out.

http://audioboo.fm/RadioMama

No comments:

Post a Comment