Tuesday, August 7, 2012

That's what I get!

Wow, I guess that's really what I get for taking long breaks between posts!  I went to write up my written portion and lo and behold they've changed things up on me.  I can't really say I'm surprised.  Well, I'm back.  As always this will be a more heavily audio blog than written, but the written aspect is a bit of a complementary, "go along" aspect of it.

We have made it to Fall again, a new school year, and a fresh start on life.  Funny, that's usually a Spring concept but hey, what can I say, it seems I like to live life backwards anyway so here's to new starts in Fall!  Perhaps that's what I get for actually being born in Spring.  I've got to go against the norm somehow right?

I have a few projects in mind for this year, with picking this back up being a huge priority.  I'm also debating a move and looking for more ways of achieving a more stable income.  We'll see how it all pans out and of course as always you'll get to listen in on my life as I live it.  Fortunately for you I find myself with more time these days for recording so that's what I'll be doing... till I find a job of course.  Hey, all the more reason for you to help me with the good job finding dust!  Haha!

So here it is, a new year, a new start, let's get it going!

here's the link to the audio!    Spinning Radio

-RadioMama

No comments:

Post a Comment