Thursday, August 16, 2012

Today was a good day.

Great, now I'm channeling old rap from the 90's!  Though after a random discussion with the roommate yesterday that did lead to looking up some awesome old school Warren G, Nate Dogg, and Dre on youtube that stuff is kinda fresh on the mind.

Today I woke up feeling great.  For the first time in awhile.  Last night before bed I consciously decided to let a few things go that I have absolutely no control of.  I am choosing to see these things as they truly are, stop hoping for them to be more than they ever will be and clear them out so I have the time, energy, and room to live my life as it deserves to be lived!  Then I randomly felt compelled to check my horoscope and lo and behold, it agreed with me.

Here it is, for Taurus for today 8/16/12:
You have a healing moment today. It may come at the workplace, at home, or even on the road at some point in between. You will realize that you are a better person than you thought, that there is forgiveness in the world, that there are good people you can count on. 


So, yes, I did have that healing moment, and I had an even better big smile moment when I got my first request for "can we listen to mommy on the radio?" this morning from my little one.  Yes, I do keep an old aircheck tape in my car, I'll own my geekiness.  But it was fun watching her smile listening to it with me.  Now if you the PD's around here would demand to listen to me like that!  Hmmm, maybe I could hire her out as my agent?  

Today has been a great day, take a listen to my audioboo, and have a great day yourself!



No comments:

Post a Comment