Friday, October 19, 2012

the Spinning Calculator

Spinning Radio is proud to announce the Spinning Calculator!  Yes, I have taken the "spinning" theme and am running with it!  Of course with the irony being that spinning was always the bane of my existence in ballet.  Haha!

So, please check out the Spinning Calculator,
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spinning-Calculator/512269578784249?ref=ts&fref=ts  Like it, Love it, Share it, Comment on it ... heck, I'd love to even have the opportunity to help you with your budgeting needs!  I describe my mission in the audio, but to have it here, I want to help people, especially families, be able to better keep their heads above water in this turbulent economy.  Way too often we find ourselves in the tailspin of working our butts off to never get ahead.  Let me look at your finances, I'll see where you can cut out somethings, and even add other, more efficient things!  One of my biggest wishes is to help moms who want to be home with their kids find ways to be able to accomplish that.  It never ceases to amaze me how many women think they need to be rich in order to be able to "afford to stay home".  It's all about how you use what you have!

Speaking of how you use what you have... What are you up to this weekend?  It looks like it's going to be beautiful! (at least around here)  Get out and enjoy the fall while it's here.  If you're in the Atlanta area, come check out the Petit Le Mans over at Road Atlanta.  My brother is part of the crew for the #93 car for SRT Motorsports.  So always have to give them a little shout out.

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment